Share the love

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Going to the Gold Coast


WOW
I can not wait till I go with my Uncle Robbie to the Gold Coast.
I am leaving on the the 5th of April and I am coming back on the 9th.
We are going to the very fun Seaworld, the delightful Dreamworld and fresh Wet And Wild.

I am very EXCITED!!!!!!!!

I have never been to Dreamworld or Wet and Wild, but I know I am going have a great time at all of them.

We are staying at Mermaid Beach in a lovely little apartment and it is very colourful.

I will get souvenirs from the gift shop.

I will take a pictures of some of the rides so you can see them.

See you next time

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou Little Miss Pink for your comments on my blog. I love the look of yours, and look forward to hearing all about your Gold Coast holiday when you put it all in your blog xx

    ReplyDelete