Share the love

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hi friends
If you are bored and trying to find a good blog to look at, well i have some suggestions
1. Running Thread-this is my mums blog that she desires
2. The House That Ben Built-it is also my mums blog but it was when our house was getting renovated
3. White Dove-this is my grandmas blog
4.Retromummy-This blog is one of my mum's all time favourite blogs.
I hope one day you visit these blogs and you never know they might become your favourite blogs
Bye

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for recommending my blog, Little Miss Pink. Who knows I may get some new followers....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you never know
    p.s i really need some new people coming on to my blog cause i only have 4 followers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thank you!!!!!!!!!

    Corrie;)

    ReplyDelete